Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

..dEwa dEWi KaYangAn..

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

end


they thought i was happy
when i smiled so widely
i might seem so
with all your money
behind the curtain
i was only lonely

that you wanted her
you should have told me
did you not have the guts
to bring yourself to say
that our love have lost its flame

i hated myself for
i was indecisive
that our bright days had passed
and we were not meant to be
but i was indecisive
lingered at the same spot
too afraid to look up
nor move forward

i  hated myself for obsessing over you
with all my heart and all my night
i loathed myself for
the thoughts that i was at fault
and never the best
each time
i saw her in your arms
when the truth was
you
made the mistake!

No comments:

Post a Comment