Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

..dEwa dEWi KaYangAn..

Monday, September 28, 2015

a little girl story

assalammualaikum.

listen to me
a little girl story

i am a girl besieged by insecurities
used t waffles alone
always vacillate about nonsense things
worrying even the smallest thing

i care a lot about what other people say
about my contra colour of blouse and shawl
about the way i talk to people
about the way i sit in train
about the way i eat KFC chicken in front of any guys

i will shrink shyly when my friends talk about romance things
they will look at me and give me what wrong with you looks
i will smile like a wacky every time i look at mirror
pretending that there is some other guy are watching you far
and you saw him from the reflection of the mirror
mindless girl

i went to an ice cream cafe
yeah, i know many couples would be there
dear me, bear with it for a moment
then, i saw a perfect couple
which means both girl and boy are so good looking

but,
something were just not right between them
the air around them is heavy and gloomy
suffocate everyone who looks at them
i pick my ice cream flavour at the same time glance at them
the cafe staff looks at me and smirk
' its completely normal you know'
heh, sibuk je

ahh, they are fight over something
the girl pointed at the guy phone
and the guy asking the girl to stop
what a waste
i mean hello both of them are pretty
no, i mean the boy are stunning
' kalau aku dapat dia, aku timang dia tinggi2'
my thought

i pay my ice cream and walk out
dreaming if i ever meet someone like that

boom

i bumped into something or maybe it is someone
i don't know what
but it is a strong figure
later on, i realize my ice cream already smeared on my face

' god, i am so sorry'

a man voice with guilty tone
 the ice cream already filled me eyes and i can't open them
but i need to open it no matter what
i am in the middle of people walkway

' het, don't open your eyes! '

i feel a soft surface wiping my face
relieved
i try to open my eyes
ouch
 i close my eyes back
i am facing the sun rays now
but, a hand tries to block the sun rays from radiate my face
i open back my eyes and

oh my god

' hey, feeling better ? '
i froze in my position
stilted
'hello'
he waved me
he chuckles
' let me treat you another ice cream '

later on,
i found myself in the previous cafe
chatting with him
a very good looking, nice hearted man
who acknowledge the insecure me

well, for now


No comments:

Post a Comment