Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

..dEwa dEWi KaYangAn..

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

> FRIEND

FRIEND
~six letter that bring the whole new world~

i may not be your best friend
but i surely know that i always try to be the best i could be

i may not seem to care enough
but i can feel you within my heart

i may be so cheap that the most expensive gift i save for you
is simply being a friend

i may not talk that much to you
but you'll find me waiting
every minute just to listen
to every piece of your heart saying

all my wandering years had led me to you
and being your friend
which are changing the face of my world

from the birth to the death,
in my life,
i often ask myself where i might go
to make real friends
but they are not the people
i must travel to find!
they are the people i take with!

because real friends are
those who can make me believe
they never even exist..!
fdn5734

No comments:

Post a Comment