Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

..dEwa dEWi KaYangAn..

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

reason

assalammualaikum.

the most disturbing thing in my head since i can even remember would probably be you, nut it is also the most enjoyable thing as well. i hate the fact that you are still there, lingering around my other thoughts, nut it is somehow soothes and calms me whenever i am undone.

call me evil call me ruthless. i have someone that i should think of more frequently than you but then , you win. you make me think of one damn possible reason of why you leave me hanging. why doesn't you say a word of goodbye? am i not good enough ? is it because you don't want to see me break down? is it because i am somewhere there in the tiniest space of your heart? is it because you care of my feelings if you left?

and most importantly, why you even came into my life and flew away with the wind.

i have learn a lesson. we can never expect how a person's presence could effect our emotion terribly , for eternity. thanks to you, because even you have left, i can never discard you from my head and from my heart because of one goddamn reason. i will keep on searching for reason. forever.

i guess with you, god gives me one temporary moment in my life for me to feel the sweetest love and adoration, and in return , we can't be together . god's call.

just so you know, i can't even describe you with just a word. you are my once upon a time , but my hardest goodbye. my biggest failure, and my sweetest memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment